Company

History and modern days

History and modern days

Cà Maiol is located in a beautiful area between the Morenical Hills and the south part of the Lake Garda, in the middle of the Lugana production area.
ChiSiamo2
The winery is in the center of the oldest vineyards; the rest of the historical vineyards are in three other land the farmhouses of Molino, Rocchetta and Storta. The winery is divided today in four buildings: the oldest one dated 1710, built by a notary of Desenzano named Sebastiano Maioli, and over the years became the main offices.
ChiSiamo3

The second part the production area, a technological and large cellar and the last creation, the Show Room which complete the framework and represent the union between tradition and modernity and gives the company a real major plus.

Signup for our newsletter